How to dump all tables belong to a user into multiple flatfiles

From: godmann <allanwtham_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Sep 2002 00:23:12 -0700

Hi there,

  I do not think I need to use Utl_file.

  I know how to dump tables one by one into delimited flatfile. But how to modify the script to make it dump ALL tables belong to a user say Scott into multiple flatfile named after the table itself?

   See example script at http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/flatfile.html    Thanks.

Allan Received on Tue Sep 03 2002 - 02:23:12 CDT