Re: Retrieving partitioning information

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 05:30:49 -0500

There are several views you can query to see how your partitioning is set up.
The one you are looking for is (assuming you do not have subpartitions)

DBA_PART_KEY_COLUMNS To get a list of the DBA partitioning dictionary views try:

select view_name from dba_views
where view_name like 'DBA%PART%';

Best of luck:

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com

Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'