UTL_SMTP on O817@netware

From: Jarek Palka <jpalka_at_interia.KILLSPAM.pl>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 17:33:54 +0200

Anyone succeed with sending mail from Oracle 8.1.7 on Netware5 ? I'm trying to use UTL_SMTP following docs an still got error: 421 Service not available.
We use same database on WinNT and there is no problem with sending mail fomr within database.

Jaroslaw Palka    <jpalka_at_interia.KILLSPAM.pl>
Katowice POLAND   <Remove KILLSPAM from address >