Re: FIRST_ROWS (is is a good idea)

From: Epicentre team A <oracle_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:06:41 +0200

Thanks

I've a big request on very big tables with UNION ALL and GROUP BY. in RULE duration is nine hours
in FIRST_ROWS fifteen minutes !! (in spite of the UNION and GROUP BY clauses)
in ALL_ROWS fifteen minutes !!

curious no and very strange

i must have ... RULE nine hours, FIRST 1 hour, ALL ... 10 ou 15 minutes !!!

Bests regards
Oraclion