Re: newbie questions..

From: Thomas Gaines <tanguero_at_pcisys.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 10:30:04 -0600

Jim -

What's ton.oracle.com? Did you instead intent to recommend technet.oracle.com?
Probably.

Eugene, a site also frequently recommended at this site is http://tahiti.oracle.com.
It's an offshoot of the Technet service, and you'll need the same username/password
that you obtained at Technet to get access to the stuff at tahiti. I think you'll
find that it's definitely
worth it to get the username and password.

Tom