Re: noarchivelog recovery

From: Nicolás Marjovsky <nmarjovs_at_insite.com.ar>
Date: 31 Aug 2002 09:25:35 -0700

Approximately one hour after de deletions I made a copy of the instance files. Do you think I have a chance of getting the info back? How should I do it? I've tried this procedure but is not working.

From svrmgrl

1. Shutdown immediate
2. startup mount exclusive
3. ALTER DATABASE RECOVER UNTIL TIME '29-aug-2002 16:00:00'
4. shutdown immediate
5. startup
6. ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS

Thanks again.