Re: debug compiled packages

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:11:47 +0100

Hi John

Thanks very much for the reply, the flag that you refer to is used for native compilation in 9i and specifies a set of comma separated compiler flags to the PL/SQL compiler. I am looking to identify if a specific piece of PL/SQL has been compiled with debug. This flag is global not per piece of PL/SQL.

Thanks for the reply and info though

kind regards

Pete

In article <kkj0nu4h8kpcssjhj9j5e9jtqhjnohb33q_at_4ax.com>, John Russell <netnews4_at_johnrussell.mailshell.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan

pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk
pete_at_petefinnigan.com