Re: UPDATE FROM... Oracle vs Microsoft Conversion

From: M Hashim <m.a.n.hashim_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:50:42 -0700

Sometimes it helps to put a legit email address. In the event the problem needs a more lengthy solution, it would avoid any back and forth responses that may end up cluttering the newsgroup.

Anyways, try this;

update t2 set(col1,col2,col3) =

( select col1,col2,col3 from t3 where col1=3)

where col1=3;

You can play around with the conditions, or none if not needed.