Re: How to start learning PeopleSoft?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:22:07 +1000

In article <Zzyb9.37308$n73.1231129_at_news20.bellglobal.com>, you said (and I quote):

> getting started from their web. So the people who have been in their
> Peoplesoft careers already now, how did they start their first steps to this
> field?

Like everyone else in this industry: they learned to spell the product and that immediately made them experts.
:(

Seriously. I think you need to take courses from PS. To the best of my knowledge, there is no major literature available on their products. Other than their own. They radically change so much between releases it makes it hard as nuts to write a book say on their HR thing.

I know they have course materials at least for the Peopletools stuff and general concepts. Not free, but cheaper than a full course schedule. That may be a way to start?

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto