Re: Practice Servers for OCP

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:52:00 +1000

Hi Col,

If you have a half decent PC, you can get the Oracle software yourself, install it yourself, configure it yourself and learning and practice it to your hearts content.

However, once you get your OCP, I do wonder how many organisations are going to be happy to hire you so that you can continue your practicing on their production systems ;)

Good luck

Richard