How to start learning PeopleSoft?

From: Kate <xkate12_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:00:00 -0400

Hi there,

I know one can start learning Oracle by downloading their software or oder a trail version and print the related documentation, he can get starting very well. Is it possible to do the same thing with PeopleSoft? It seems we cannot be so lucky to have their software freely or the documents to help getting started from their web. So the people who have been in their Peoplesoft careers already now, how did they start their first steps to this field?
Any help would be great
Thanks

Bill Received on Thu Aug 29 2002 - 19:00:00 CDT