Builing Repository for Enterprise Manger Problem

From: boverton <boverton_at_sigecom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:37:38 -0500

I'm trying to build the repository tables necessary for the Enterprise Manager. The next step for me is to run the smpcre.sql script. The script is supposed to be in the \orant\sysman\admin directory. The script is not there. Do I need to reinstall or am I missing something else? Any help would be appreciated. This is a newbie asking so please be simple. Thanks. Received on Wed Aug 28 2002 - 12:37:38 CDT