Storage Question : Compaq EVA / HP/Hitachi XP512

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_nospam_at_singnet_nospam.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:16:42 +0800

We are evaluating the Compaq EVA [Enterprise Virtual Array] and HP/Hitach XP512 for centralised storage -- including databases.

I have seen recent discussions on EMC v NetApp NetFiler but haven't seen any reference to the Compaq and HP products.

Any feedback on these two storage solutions ?

Hemant
hemant k chitale
Email to hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg Received on Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:16:42 CDT