oracle licensed per instance?

From: Susan Lam <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 21:20:04 -0700

I talked to the Oracle sales he says Oracle licenses per instance per user. This means, if I have 4 instances on a server and userA need to access 3 of them, userA counted as 3 licenses. Speed and number of cpu will also take into consideration. Can somebody tell me if this true?

Thanks,
Susan Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 23:20:04 CDT