Help deploying basic servet on Oracle JServ

From: Mark McKay <mark_at_kitfox.com>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 12:26:19 -0700

I'm having trouble trying to deploy a simple Hello World servlet on a new Oracle web server my company bought. While the example servlet is working, I can't fingure out how to add my own. I've read through the documentation and the zones partition is as recommended (only one partition). When I place a new .class into this directoy, and then invoke it via localhost/servlet/HelloWorld/, the servlet cannot be found.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Mark McKay Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 14:26:19 CDT