Re: Oracle9i Automatic Space Management - a "feature"?

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 10:55:57 -0700

In article <3d6ba5a5$0$231$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, "Niall says...

>"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Sybrand,
>>
>> Howard and David Bowie have but one thing in common and that is, and that
>is
>> .... ummmmm, actually now I think about it, they have absolutely nothing
>in
>> common (to the relief of both I'm sure ;)
>
>(shome mishtake shurely)
>
>I believe that should read "and that is, unappreciated by the world in
>general never the less their unique talent is widely recognised by those in
>the know."

I'd have to say that this probably applies more to Bowie than to HJR! :)

I shall now ensure my back is not turned whenever an outraged Richard is around.

Pete

>--
>Niall Litchfield
>Oracle DBA
>Audit Commission UK
>Please include version and platform
>and SQL where applicable
>It makes life easier and increases the
>likelihood of a good answer

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 12:55:57 CDT