Dark Day Writers - Experienced Writing Services for Your Next Project! 10622

From: Dark Day Writers <darkdaywriters_at_darkdaycomputer.com>
Date: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2002 05:31:05 -0600

Dark Day Writers http://ddwriters.darkdaycomputer.com

Are you in need of an experienced, professional writer with a passion for the art? Are you not quite keen on the idea of putting your own copy to press because you lack a flair that will make your product sell? Do you want an outstanding resume guaranteed to get you that interview with a style and elegant wording that will sell you to your future employer? Well stop on by http://ddwriters.darkdaycomputer.com and look at some of the quality samples of our previous work and decide for yourself who you want to do your next writing project, us or them.

We have over 7 years experience writing for businesses and individuals and we pride ourselves on being a different breed of writing service. We aren't happy until you are. We guarantee our work and we will make it right or refund your money. We also offer personalized service, quick turaround times, and a wholly uncanny quality of workmanship you won't often find in this day and age.

We care about our work and take pride in it and want you to recommend us to your friends and associates as well as come back to us again and again.

Come see writing the way it should be, Dark Day Writers!

Christopher M Connolly

Master Writer/Owner
Dark Day Writers
707-823-1831
darkdaywriter_at_darkdaycomputer.com
http://ddwriters.darkdaycomputer.com

Q*_[< Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 06:31:05 CDT