Re: Limitation of download Oracle version?

From: unknown <nobody_at_blackhole.nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:50:34 +0200

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:32:47 +0200, ginola wrote:

If you are only just learning Oracle and not concerned with having to learn how to do stuff the traditional way I'd suggest you try the Java way. This will also enable you to use 'forms' except they will be real Java forms and can run as applets or applications.

Look up JDeveloper9i release 902.

--
Cheers,

dmz17 --- If I had an Xbox it would run Linux ---