Does old Oracle7 work on WIN2000 client workstation?

From: Yvonne G <hlngus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 08:49:07 -0700

We have a real old Oracle apps 10.7.0 SC16.1, version 7.3.3.5 running on a Solaris box with Sun OS 5.6; I want to know if this the applications such as G/L , etc can run on a WIN2000 client workstation.

There was a merger and corporate decision to NOT upgrade due to the conversion
to another product, however I support a handful of users that still need the app and are migrating from NT4.0 to Win2k.

Thanks for any info. Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 10:49:07 CDT