unable to log on to EM

From: John <johnsql_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:46:01 -0700

Hi

I am New to Metalink and am Kind of new to oracle DBA . Please help me

I had multiple versions of oracle 8i and 9i in diffrent homes . I uninstalled both the homes and then stoped the services and deleted the folders and registry entries. I installed fresh copy of 9i enterprise ed. Now I can log on to SQL* plus but am unable to log on to EM it gives me this error

oracle.net.config.ServiceAilasException:10

Also if I try to add database into the tree it gives me error

"Can not parse TNSNAMES.ORA"

My TNSNAMES.ORA is ok and I am able to log on to all other applications .

Please Advice .....Thanks
John Received on Tue Aug 27 2002 - 00:46:01 CDT