Re: Limitation of download Oracle version?

From: ginola <ivan_at_fakeemail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:32:47 +0800

Thanks for replying, I am just learning Oracle, so not for the business purpose yet.
I just wonder how can I deploy the form I implement into a web base applet ??
I can run that under Form Builder, but I couldn't find where are the class related to the form : )

"Anton Buijs" <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl> ????? news:akdm3i$1ur$1_at_news1.xs4all.nl...