Re: Newbie Question: Trying to Start SQLPlus, Error

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:58:32 -0500

Could be many things but my first suspect would be not having ORACLE_HOME in your enviroment.. ( Does anyone read anymore?)

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 15:58:32 CDT