Re: trace profiler

From: Sam Talebbeik <sam777t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2002 11:09:58 -0700

Jan,

This is an excellent question. I asked this question a while ago. As far as I know there is no such GUI tool equivalent to SqlServer Profiler that comes "bundled" with the Database.

The answers that I got fell into the following three categories: 1) Look in the V$ tables (do it yourself). 2) Turn on tracing at the session and database lebel and then run tkprof

   (another do it yourself).
3) Pay for products from Embarcadero, Oracle, etc.

   Thanks,
   Sam