Re: Help: Can select, truncate but cannot alter and drop a table

From: David <davidlee_at_diamond.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:05:13 +0800

Hi Richard,

    Thanks for you suggestion. ORA-00604 is something related with the internal dictionary. We are still finding the solutions. I think I may need to restore the backup. But don't know why there is something wrong about the internal dictionary.

    (By the way, I am sure that I login as A, owner of car of is A.)

Thanks