Re: Oracle multi-master replicaiton: index generation necessary?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:25:36 +1000

Hi Jay,

Peter Sharman, where are you ....

Bugger, he's not around and he knows more about this stuff in his (not so) little finger ...

I don't believe you *must* replicate indexes (although you have the option to specify which indexes you might wish to add to a replication group). The exception to this is the PK which all replicated tables must have else Oracle will turn on you angrily.

Could always give a go and see if it chucks a wobbly.

Cheers

Richard