Re: Control files and data files

From: Svend Jensen <svend.jensen_at_it.dk>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:52:35 +0100

You must be kidding or you are in deep s... seems you aint got a clue.

Oracle can recover from almost any scenario, except out of blue air - no 'old' datafiles copies (hot or cold) nor exports nor archived logs => no recovery. Suggest you do some homework by reading some stuff on backup and recovery. No matter what, you can only gain.

rgds