Re: Document on database restore

From: dias <ydias_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2002 14:19:48 -0700

Hi,

If I understand your question, you need to restore all the db files to the server where it was before a crash ...

If you keep the same name of the db, the same locations of the files, ..., just be sure to copy all the files (data, control, redo), and you will be able to restart the original instance.

Dias