Re: commit point reached

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:11:07 -0500

If you refuse to read, well..

The command line should include SILENT=(FEEDBACK)

It is in the manual, and if you want to use SqlLoader effectively, read it...

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 15:11:07 CDT