Re: Help! ORA-01658 on import, and with plenty of space

From: Pedro Mercado <mercadop_at_expertx.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2002 13:51:53 -0700

Thank you Mr. Bakker for your reply. I tried what you suggested, and it did run more efficiently with compress=n on the export. However, when I hit the largest of the tables (3GB, ~30mil records, 19 fields) it gave the error again. Why did the strategy not work with this table, and what can I do to correct this problem in the future?

Thanks,
Pedro Mercado