Re: VB-Application: Changing Backend from Access to Ora

From: Tom Dyess <nospam_at_nospam.spm>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:33:54 -0400

I probably don't want to know >>why<< you are doing this, but ADO is probably the best solution to run with Oracle as far as a Microsoft data access component goes.

The easiest as far as development would probably to create linked tables to an Oracle database through access and just access the tables through access.

Either way, it's not the best idea to have half of your application on oracle and half on access.