9iR2 RAC on AIX5L : gsdctl start failed

From: Christophe BURGAUD <christophe.burgaud_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:18:20 +0200

Hi Gurus,

I've installed a 9iR2 RAC database (2 nodes) on AIX 5L with all the last OS required patches. But gsdctl start failed, so I've manually created the database and it works good.

After consulting the Bug Note N° 2462034 (http://webiv.oraclecorp.com/cgi-bin/webiv/do.pl/GETHIT?WwwID=Bug.2462034&Li st=FUZZY&FUZZY.Idx=1 )
I've checked that user oracle is in the group hagsuser, but gsdctl always fails.

Any idea would be welcome.

Thank for your help.

Regards,
Christophe Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:18:20 CDT