ORA-04045: catalog.sql and catproc.sql damaged my db.

From: fee pack <defection_at_163.net>
Date: 22 Aug 2002 01:48:59 -0700

after running the file my.sql (see below), i encounter some error: when i try to edit the table data, the following error displayed:

ORA-04045 ... SYS.DBMS_OUTPUT
ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...
ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...

then i go to the package SYS.DBMS_OUTPUT, the status is "invalid", i try to recompile it, the following error displayed:

ORA-04045 ORA-04045: errors during recompilation/revalidation of SYS.CDC_ALTER_CTABLE_BEFORE

ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...
ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...

when i try to compile SYS.CDC_ALTER_CTABLE_BEFORE, the error message displayed:

ORA-00604 ...
ORA-04045 ...LBACSYS.LBAC_EVENTS
ORA-06512 ...
ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...

when i try to compile LBACSYS.LBAC_EVENTS, the error message displayed:
ORA-04045 ORA-04045: errors during recompilation/revalidation of SYS.CDC_ALTER_CTABLE_BEFORE

ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...
ORA-06508 ...
ORA-06512 ...

it seems SYS.CDC_ALTER_CTABLE_BEFORE call LBACSYS.LBAC_EVENTS, and latter also call the former --- that is a circle!

my db works well before running the file my.sql. it seems the execution of catalog.sql and catproc.sql cause the error. i am using 9i, and the document histories show that the catalog.sql and catproc.sql are last updated in Apr,2001.

my questions are:
1.with 9i db, do i need to run the two files? 2.how can i recover my db?(i don't have backup, can i use redoXX.log?)

***my.sql***

connect sys/change_on_install_at_orcl as sysdba

@/opt/oracle/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql

connect sys/change_on_install_at_orcl as sysdba

CREATE database mydb
(
)

@/opt/oracle/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql

***my.sql*** Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 03:48:59 CDT