OEM: Can't expend my DB

From: Tong Li <tongli_at_unagi.cis.upenn.edu>
Date: 21 Aug 2002 19:48:15 GMT

Hello there,
I'm using Oracle 9.2 on Windows 2000. I could't access my database from OEM with
standalone mode. When I tried to expend the database tree as sysdba, I encountered ORA-12545:Connect failed because target host or object does not exit. But I had no trouble to access my DB from sqlplus command line.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tina Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 14:48:15 CDT