creating database linux 8.1.7

From: Felix Bauer <felix.bauer_at_mercateo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:43:47 GMT

hi,

I've got a working oracle 8.1.7 server installation without a database on SuSE Linux 7.3. Now I want to create a database but allways get a error-message

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel.

I used dbassist to create the database (tried direct creation and via scripts).

I couldn't find any logs with more informations, so if you need more infos, tell me where to get them and I'll post them.

thx

cheers
fe Received on Wed Aug 21 2002 - 12:43:47 CDT