Re: Oracle 8i/9i Capabilities in terms of Sizing

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 20 Aug 2002 04:06:22 -0700

Richard Foote <Richard.Foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<3D61E75F.3D68CD05_at_bigpond.com>...
> Oracle can pick up a 20 TB database, balance it on it's little finger
> and tap dance to your favorite Bowie song without raising a sweat.

Hm, sounds good. That's something we really need here. Tap Dance feature is a separately licensed option or is included in Enterprise Edition? Only Bowie's songs are supported right now? Can I get a song certified compatibility matrix? ;-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.