iAS9 + JServ problem starting up

From: Marcin Goralski <gormar_at_poczta.wprost.pl>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:22:42 +0200

Hi there,

at one point of time, I decided to try porting our application from OAS4.0.8.2 to iAS9 release 2.
The app is written in Java, and therefore JServ needed to be configured. Having done all (??? or not ???) I can see following in the Apache error log after starting it up :

OPM: EW: Process mymachine.mydomain:0 (pid:365) died, restarting. And so it goes until Apache is shut down.

Any ideas on how to fix it ?

regards

marcin

I can speak Esperanto like a native ...