Re: Oracle 8i/9i Capabilities in terms of Sizing

From: Richard Foote <Richard.Foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:53:19 +1000

Hi Pramod,

If you contact Oracle directly, they have a number of large data warehouse reference sites.

Oracle can pick up a 20 TB database, balance it on it's little finger and tap dance to your favorite Bowie song without raising a sweat.

Providing you're not doing it on a Windows 98 486 box ;)

Cheers

Richard