Moving data from DB2 to Oracle with Row Num

From: Carole Kaufman <Carolek_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2002 18:17:30 -0700

We have an application which uses Row Nums. We've been unsuccessful at moving the data from DB2/OS390 and loading the data into Oracle 9i via SQL Loader, but we can't get it to load into Oracle with row num recognition. As a result, the application begins building data again at 1 rather than the appropriate row num number.

How can we move the data from DB2/OS390 over to Oracle with row nums?

Thanks,

Carole Received on Mon Aug 19 2002 - 20:17:30 CDT