Re: Rollback segment and Tablespace questions

From: Chris Leonard <chris_at__N_O_.databaseguy._S_P_A_M_.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:15:54 -0500

Hi David,

  1. Look at the column OWNER in DBA_ROLLBACK_SEGS. It has the value 'SYS' for private rollback segments and 'PUBLIC' for public rollback segments.
  2. What you're trying to do may be possible (though it looks like there would be some difficulties), but why? It seems like overkill. Is there a reason that the cursor approach won't work for you?

Hope this helps,
Chris

Chris Leonard
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Admin