OEM: Can't connect to database as sysdba

From: <abc_at_iom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:31:30 GMT

I'm using Oracle 9.2 on NT. I have OEM installed and am unable to connect up to databases as sysdba. I log into OEM as systman. I can see my nodes and the databases on those nodes. I can connect to these databases and look at the objects but I cannot connect as sysdba. For example, I can log in to a database as SYSTEM/manager using the setting "Normal". If I change it to SYSDBA, I get the message "Insufficient Privileges". I have set the prefered credentials for the node as well as the databases and set them to the proper passwords. I've set them to log in as sysdba, but to no avail.

Any thoughts on this problem? Received on Sun Aug 18 2002 - 20:31:30 CDT