Please help - installing 9i personal configuration tool

From: Tracy <bgnd001_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:33:30 GMT

Hello,
I am getting the following error while doing typical installation on windows me. At the end of the install during the configuration tools installation:

"Configuration tool Oracle Database Configuration Assistant failed

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/inprise/vbroker/CORBA/Object Exception in thread "main" at
oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.backend.Host.<init>(Host.java:437)

        at
oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.ui.UIHost.<init>(UIHost.java:151)

        at
oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.ui.ProgressOnlyHost.<init>(ProgressOnlyHost.java:72)

        at oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.Dbca.getHost(Dbca.java:123)"

How can I avoid this error? Do I need to install this tool?

Thanks,
Tracy Received on Sat Aug 17 2002 - 17:33:30 CDT