Re: datawarehouse extraction, snapshots?

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:51:56 +0200

yea I understand that at the end extraction has to be delta based

I mean a timestamp column is needed to queries like

select * from source where time between trunc(sysdate - 1) and trunc(sysdate)

and yes your understanding about my plan is correct, too bad I am in 8i and cannot use CDC =(

thank you for ur suggestions

cheers