remote access to functionality in a package

From: Me <a_at_a.com.asd>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:30:37 +1000

hi,

I'm new to Oracle technology and I have a problem I hope you can help me with.

Once I clean up my forms App and put all business logic into a package I'd like to expose the business logic to a java web app.

What should I use? Should I write java data access objects that use JDBC to invoke or is there something clever in Oracle to expose package functionality to a servlet engine?

Thanks,

Me Received on Sat Aug 17 2002 - 06:30:37 CDT