Re: locked session

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:44:51 -0400

> Look at v$lock. There are 'held' (who has got the lock) and 'requested'
> (who wants it) columns. There is also a time for how long someone has
> had or has been waiting for the lock.

I wish it would be that simple!
I have Oracle 816

I believe the same information can be found, but not with those column names.
What`s the equivalent in 816?
Thanks

SQL> desc v$lock

 ----------------------------------------- -------- ------------------------
----
 ADDR                                            RAW(8)
 KADDR                                         RAW(8)
 SID                                                NUMBER
 TYPE                                             VARCHAR2(2)
 ID1                                                NUMBER
 ID2                                                NUMBER
 LMODE                                         NUMBER
 REQUEST                                      NUMBER
 CTIME                                           NUMBER
 BLOCK                                          NUMBER

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

news: 3D5C072A.2E7A_at_yahoo.com...