Migrating BLOB data from one instance to another

From: Pankaj <pchaubey_at_forestexpress.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 11:05:02 -0700

HI,

In one of the requirements, I have to copy all the data in the oracle database from one isntance to another instance. Few fields in the source database are of type BLOB. Can somebody give information how to copy data in these fields. Actually I don't have facility to create link between these two instances of the databases. I will have to write some sql files which read the tables from one instance and insert it into another instance.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pankaj Received on Fri Aug 16 2002 - 13:05:02 CDT