Remoteaccess to Oracle DBMS (Perl/DBD::Oracle)

From: Stöger Christian <christian.stoeger_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:26:59 +0200

Hi,

I've got a problem concerning an Oracle Database. I'd like to connect to a remote database with a perlscript. Therefore I've to install the DBD::Oracle module. But this module requires some files from an Oracle installation for compiling. And here's my problem. I want to run this on Suse Linux SPARC - Edition. All the files I found run under Linux x86 or Sun Solaris SPARC.
Does anyone have the same problem or even a solution for me?

Thanks

Christian Received on Fri Aug 16 2002 - 10:26:59 CDT