Re: oracle 9i configuration problem - need help

From: RFre465789 <rfre465789_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2002 04:08:15 GMT

Egads, thats a tall order. I'd suggest you look into Oracle education. I'd also suggest you look into books such as Oracle Administration and Management by Mike Ault. The OCP cram guides are also good places to get beginers information.

Robert
Robert G. Freeman
Author
Oracle8i Rman Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Mastering Oracle9i (Sybex)
Oracle8 to 8i Upgrade Exam Cram (Coriolis - RIP, Soon on robonerd.com!) Oracle 7.3 to 8 Upgrade Exam Cram Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 23:08:15 CDT