Ora 9i: Workspace Manager ?

From: Ora <ora_geek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2002 20:54:25 -0700

Is the Oracle 9i's Workspace manager and the CDC - Change Data Capture , one and the same or different .

I believe Workspace Manager is more of an DataWarehousing feature than for OLTP. Hope I am correct in my assumption as for OLTP we have Flashback & Logminer to see past Data.

I am trying to get some good,simple , easy-to-understand-material on Oracle's Workspace Management. Looks like it is hard to find.Can any one send or direct me to a place where I can find it ?

TIA
OrA Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 22:54:25 CDT