Re: Richard Foote Disclaimer !!

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2002 09:52:00 -0700

> Hi All,
>
> It's only just been brought to my attention that for the past week, I've
> been posting here and elsewhere with my old Richard.Foote_at_oracle.com
> email account !!
>
> Basically, my PC has died and I've been using my old Oracle laptop and I
> never thought to change the identity details. So, somewhat
> embarressenly, I've been confusing a whole heap of people with does he
> work for Oracle or doesn't he. I actually left Oracle Corporation over 3
> months ago.
>
> I just want to first apologise for any confusion I may have caused and
> to make it quite clear that I had no intention in misleading or
> pretending to act as if I was still a representative of Oracle
> Corporation. My comments and inputs are mine and mine alone (for better
> or for worse) and I make absolutely no claim to represent Oracle
> Corporation in anyway whatsoever.
>
> My current email address is actually richard.foote_at_bigpond.com.
>
> I can't sum it up any better than, ooppppsss.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

I did not even know you worked for Oracle or Microsoft, or Sun or whatever. That is how much attention I pay to the email addresses and someone's lengthy title in the signature portion.

I only know you by your first and last name (Or whatever name you use to post) and *contents* of your posts. Moreover, It's what's between one's ears that matters...everything else is just cheap whisky.

So I personally don't really care what company you work for or if you have "Senior so and so" in your title. i.e. Unless I want a job in your company --:). Then forget whatever I said.

Regards
//Rauf Sarwar Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 11:52:00 CDT