Help: Oracle 8 OCI

From: Chris Lopeman <lopemanc_at_swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:04:24 GMT

Hi all,

I'm new here and I am sure that this will be an easy question for you experts to answer.

I am doing some light work with the Oracle 8 OCI and I am having a problem finding a value that was pretty straight forward in 7. I am trying to find what use to be referred to as the Parse Error Offset. Basically an integer attempting to identify the bad spot in the query. Like the location of bad column name. I have found OCIErrorGet and assume this is the place to get the information from but just can't find

it. I am sure I am missing something simple.

Thanks ahead of time,

Chris Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 08:04:24 CDT